The Turn-Key Solution For Your Heart & Vascular ASC
We give the surgeons control and provide the resources to help them thrive. With 100k+ procedures performed and facilities across the country, we are leading the cardiovascular care revolution.
We know the challenges.
Developing a successful ASC can be difficult.
It's no secret that heart & vascular diseases are some of the leading causes of death in America. But what you may not know is that specialized ASCs and OBLs can offer world-class treatment for these conditions. CCA has the experience and expertise to help you develop a world-class cardiovascular center. We'll work with you every step of the way to make sure your center is a success.
- Trusted partnership
- Partner with a company that is as focused on heart & vascular specialties as you are.
- Subject-matter expertise
- Expertise and thought leadership for everything ASC & OBL development and management.
- Value-oriented and value-driven
- Bring value to the joint venture partnership, the facility, and patients every day.
- High standards drive excellence
- Excellence is built into everything we do with an unrelenting focus on quality and safety.
Full Service Partnership Models
Our end-to-end service offering is designed to help you develop and manage your ASC no matter where you are in the process. Our partnership models are designed to fit a wide variety of scenarios to maximize partner value.
- Site selection
- Architecture & design
- Finance & operations planning
- Enhanced collaboration
- Access to patients
- Access to volume
- Adapt for the future
- Modernize for success
- Streamline operations
Local ASCs, built from the ground up.
Collaborative ASCs for mutual success.
Convert your OBL to an ASC.
Revenue Cycle Management Service
Revenue cycle management is an essential part of any healthcare organization, and ambulatory surgery centers are no exception. Ensuring that revenue is collected in a timely and accurate manner is critical to the success of an ASC.
Physicians are constantly being asked to do more with less, and contract negotiations in healthcare revenue cycle management are no exception. In this competitive environment, it is essential for physicians to understand the various payer contracting models and how they can impact their bottom line.
Our coding and billing staff are trained on the types of contracts CCA prefers to renegotiate.
In the current state of healthcare, revenue cycle management is more important than ever. Physicians are under pressure to ensure that they are collecting all of the payments owed to them. One key part of this is making sure that the superbill process is as efficient as possible.
Coding and billing
One of the most important parts of this process is coding and billing. Understanding how to properly code and bill for services in order to maximize reimbursement and minimize denials is essential.
Prepare and transmit claims
The success of a healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM) system is dependent on the accuracy of the data that is entered into it. Claims preparation and transmission are two key steps in this process, and proper execution requires a good understanding of the rules and regulations governing these activities.
Physicians are busier than ever, and their time is precious. That's why it's important to have a streamlined and efficient healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM) process. One way to achieve this is through adjudication, or the process of identifying and resolving inconsistencies in medical claims data. By using adjudication, providers can ensure that they're receiving accurate payments for the services they provide.
It's hard enough to keep up with the changes in healthcare policy, let alone worry about billing and collections. We know the ins and outs of the appeals process, so you can be confident that we'll get the most from every claim.
Efficient collections practices involve working with patients to set up payment plans, contacting insurance companies to follow up on claims, and pursuing legal action when necessary. By doing this, healthcare providers can improve their revenue cycle management and ensure that they get paid for the services they provide.
Physicians have long been at the forefront of healthcare delivery, but with the increased use of electronic health records (EHRs), they are now also taking on a leading role in revenue cycle management. While EHRs offer many advantages in this area, they also present some unique challenges. We know the key issues involved in using EHRs for revenue cycle management and how to avoid them.
Full integration of electronic ASC/OBL patient records with your practice EMR
Facilities & General Management
We provide a full suite of services to help you manage your ASC. From facilities management to general management, we have the expertise and experience to help you succeed.
- Book Keeping
- Financial & Management Reporting
- Capital Expenditure Management
- Payroll / Taxes
- Reimbursement Review
- Staff & Physician Recruiting
- Benefits And Compensation Oversight
- Handbooks, Training, Continuous Education
- Emergency Staffing Support
- Medical System Evaluation
- It Implementation
- It Support
- CCA Marketing And Branding
- Patient Direct Marketing And Advertisement
- Physician Recruitment
- Service Line Expansion
- Initial License
- Annual, Ad Hoc Inspection Support
- General & Workers Compensation
- Interruption & Medical Mal
- Maint Coordination, Logs
- Quality Control Monitoring
- M&A, Strategic Partners
- Legal & Business Structure
- Specialized Council Access
- Contract Review
- Regulatory Compliance
Finance & Accounting
Seamless Cost Management.
Better Software, Lower Costs.
National Presence Built-In.
Accreditation & Licensure
We Handle The Paperwork.
Buying Power In Numbers.
We've Got The Playbook.
We're In It For The Long Haul.
Industry Leading Legal Expertise
Supply Chain & Inventory Management
Ensuring that the right supplies are available when they're needed can make a big difference in the quality of care patients receive. That's why it's important to have a system in place that can manage orders and inventory effectively.
- Bulk off-site storage
- On-site weekly inventory review and ordering
- Inventory variance tracking on high dollar items
- Weekly stocking including all waste disposal (Boxes, carts, etc.)
- Routine competitive supplier review
- New/alternative product identification and proactive proposals
- Price value engineering based on contracts
- Product acquisition via lowest cost possible (GPOs, Direct, Bundled, Bulk, etc.)